RED HAT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION I (RH124VT) (RHEL 8)
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) equips you with Linux® administration "survival skills" by focusing on foundational Linux concepts and core tasks. You will learn how to apply command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools, starting you on your journey toward becoming a full-time Linux system administrator. This path continues with the follow-on course, Red Hat System Administration II (RH134). This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.2.
Register your interest in this course here
Register your interest now
Course content summary
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage running processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Administer users and groups
- Review the system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Red Education is proud to offer clients the ability to attend over 40 official Red Hat training courses and Red Hat training classes through a partnership agreement with Red Hat. Maximize the return on your Red Hat technology investment with lab-intensive, Instructor-Led Training run by Red Hat themselves.