Check Point Cloud Network Security Expert for Azure R81
2-day expert course which provides an understanding of the concepts and skills necessary to deploy and manage CloudGuard Network and Cloud Security Posture Management security solution within Azure security environment
Register your interest in this course here
Register your interest now
Discuss Azure Platform Components and their relationship to Check Point CloudGuard Network Security. Explain how to maintain a secure, efficient, and stable cloud environment.
- Describe the components and constraints of a hub and spoke cloud security environment.
- Describe the function of the Cloud Management Extension
- Explain the purpose of identity and access controls and constraints in different cloud platforms.
- Explain the steps required to configure Identity and Access controls in Azure.
- Describe the purpose and function of the CloudGuard Controller, its processes, and how it is tied to the Identity Awareness feature.
- Explain how to design and configure Cloud Adaptive Policies.
- Discuss the purpose and function of Data Center Objects.
- Describe the function and advantages of Cloud Service Provider (CSP) automation templates for instance and resource deployments.
- Explain how CSP templates can be used for maintenance tasks in the cloud environment.
- Discuss Third-Party Automation tools, how they can simplify deployment and
- maintenance tasks, and the constraints associated with them.
- Discuss Scaling Solutions and Options for Cloud Environments.
- Explain the Scaling Options in Azure.
- Describe the workflow for configuring scaling solutions in Azure.
- Discuss how ClusterXL operates and what elements work together to permit traffic failover.
- Explain how ClusterXL functions differently in a Cloud Environment.
- Describe how clusters are created and function in Azure.
- Discuss the elements involved in Hybrid Data Center deployments, the advantages
- of them, and the constraints involved.
- Explain the nature of a “Greenfield” deployment, the advantages of it, and the constraints involved.
- Describe the components and constraint involved in deploying a Disaster Recovery Site in the cloud.
- Discuss the steps required for troubleshooting automation in Azure.
- Explain the steps required for troubleshooting Scaling Solution issues in Azure.
- Describe the steps required for troubleshooting clusters in Azure
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, Security Experts, and Network Administrators requiring in depth knowledge on CloudGuard Network Security products.
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of this course, students can:
- Deploy a Security Management Server.
- Connect to SmartConsole.
- Configure Azure Active Directory and the Service Principle.
- Install the Cloud Management Extension.
- Configure the Cloud Management Extension.
- Configure the Access Control Policy.
- Assign the Service Principle.
- Create the CloudGuard Controller Object.
- Configure Access Control Policy with a Data Center Object.
- Deploy the Spoke vNets.
- Create the Spoke Route Table.
- Deploy Web Servers into the Spoke vNets.
- Deploy the Virtual Machine Scale Set.
- Assign the Service Principle to the VMSS Resource Group.
- Enable Identity Awareness on the VMSS.
- Create Load Balancer Rules.
- Create vNet Peers.
- Create Web Server Access Control policy.
- Deploy the Azure High Availability Solution.
- Create the Cluster Object.
- Configure the vNet Peering.
- Create the Internal User Defined Routes.
- Create the Security Policy for Internal Traffic.
- Test the Internal Traffic.
- Troubleshoot the Cloud Guard Controller.
- Debugs the Cloud Guard Controller.
- Debug the Cloud Management Extension
Working knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems, Certificate management, System administration, and Networking. Completed CCCS Training or Certification. Completed CCSE Training or Certification.
Attending Check Point Training Courses, helps you reach your certification goals and validate that you know every detail about Check Point Technologies. Here at Red Education, we cover all Check Point’s training courses. To Learn more, head to our course outline page.