EPI - Certified Data Centre Expert (CDCE®)
CDCE® is the premier certification for data centre professionals in the data centre design/build and related fields. This 5-day course is designed to prepare participants to analyse a given business case and perform technical evaluation for a project plan and a set of designs for the implementation of a mission critical data centre.
Register your interest in this course here
Register your interest now
- 09Oct3 days, Mon, Tue & Wed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMVirtual - ASIA
Session 1Mon 09 Oct 09:00 - Mon 09 Oct 17:00Virtual - ASIA
Session 2Tue 10 Oct 09:00 - Tue 10 Oct 17:00Virtual - ASIA
Session 3Wed 11 Oct 09:00 - Wed 11 Oct 17:00Virtual - ASIA
- $7,139.00 excl. GST
After completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Choose an optimum site for mission-critical data centres based on current and future needs.
- Describe all components important for high-availability in a data centre and how to effectively setup the data centre.
- Understand the design lifecycle stages for data centre build projects and the phases involved in project execution.
- Analyse a business case and develop a project brief that is aimed at fulfilling the business resilience, site selection and design requirements for a fit-for-purpose and suitably redundant mission-critical data centre.
- Conduct technical level design reviews for a given set of preliminary design documents and perform a technical compliance audit of a set of final design development documents compliant to TIA standards.
- Understand how to read electrical Single Line Diagrams (SLD) and other related design documents, and be able to detect the most common design mistakes.
- Evaluate product datasheets and discriminate amongst technical specifications and functional requirements for suitability against a set of given design requirements for a given site and business case.
- Correlate equipment specifications to site design constraints, such as room size and space, floor loading capacity, cooling capacity, power quality conditions and maintenance requirements while ensuring equipment selection does not compromise desired tier level compliance.
- Develop Individual Equipment Test (IET) and Integrated Performance Validation Test (IPVT) plans for a mission-critical data centre.
- Develop guidelines and checklists for handover of a mission-critical data centre facility, its architectural, mechanical, electrical, IT elements and documentation.
- Develop retirement plans for decommissioning and handover of an aged mission-critical data centre facility.