All Riverbed course students are required to be proficient with Basic PC operation and application skills, Windows OS & Basic Web Browser operation (HTTP).
All courses are hands-on and consist of Lectures, Labs and Discussions.
Red Education are proud to be Authorised Training Centers for Riverbed and we currently offer the following range of Riverbed courses:
Are You Compliant With the New Riverbed Partner Program?
On January 6 the new Riverbed Partner Program took effect and as part of this new program Riverbed were enforcing the Sales and Technical Sales Accreditations. On June 30 the Technical Certifications component will be enforced. By now you should be taking steps to becoming compliant to these additional requirements. If not, now is a good time to get started.
Wherever you are in the process, here is a quick update on the program that includes links to more information.
Learn more about the new program
- If you haven’t already done so, watch the Rivercast to learn about the new program, how it benefits you, and any actions needed.
- If you have questions, get answers by reading the FAQs.
Easily check your partner level, competencies, and 2014 discounts
Now you can see at a glance your status with training, competencies, quarterly business review, and more. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Riverbed Partner Portal
- At the top, click “My Account”
- In the left-hand “My Profile” column, select “My Company Info”
- Your list of “Active” competencies, and any associated discounts, will appear at the bottom of the page
Note that “Active” indicates your completed competencies and associated discounts. You can also see your “Inactive” competencies, so why not try to make the entire list “Active”?
Other steps for a successful 2016
- Learn as much as you can about the new program. Please reach out to your channel sales team or distributor for more information.
- Build your 2016 sales plan with your Riverbed team and make sure you are scheduling time for training and updates.
- Get your sales and technical teams trained so you can qualify for higher program discounts and new opportunities to help your customers.
The Riverbed Optimaztion System (RiOS) is the software platform that powers our award-winning line of Riverbed Steelhead appliances. RiOS 8.0 is the latest optimzation system software release from Riverbed Technology and extends our leadership in the WAN optimization category by further increasing performance, scalability and simplicity. RiOS 8.0 enhances quality of service and scale, offers increased security, and compliance, as well as improved management capabilities.
For further information please click here.