Red Education Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation charges will not apply if we receive notice of cancellation 14 days prior to the start of the course. If we receive the notice of cancellation up to 7 days prior to the start of the course, a cancellation charge of 50% of the fees is due. The fees are as per Red Education’s invoice. For cancellations within 7 days of the course commencement, the full fees are payable.
- Attendee substitutions are permitted.
- In the event that we cancel a course because of force majeure or other unforeseeable circumstances (for example, in the case of accident or illness of the instructor) Red Education will make every effort to place you onto another set of course dates. Red Education is not liable for any travel and lodging expenses and will not credit or refund an order under these circumstances.
- Refund will NOT be given for No Shows, and the full fee will be forfeited. A No Show is defined as an attendee not attending a course they are registered for without any communication to Red Education prior to the course commencement. If a participant fails to attend on the registered date due to illness, a new date for a course offering the same subject matter will be scheduled upon submission of a medical certificate. A cancellation charge will not be levied in this case.
- Red Education reserves the right to cancel or change course locations and times, but as much notice will be given as possible. Red Education will not be liable for any losses and liability is limited to a free resit (refer Training Guarantee above).
- If a customer cancels a Purchase Order that has been invoiced by Red Education due to a change of circumstance beyond Red Education’s control, a 25% cancellation fee applies.
- If a customer cancels a Purchase Order for Professional Services that have been scheduled by Red Education due to a change of circumstance beyond Red Education’s control within 14 days of the commencement date, a 25% cancellation fee applies.
Special offers are region exclusive. Always check with your account manager whether an offer is applicable in your region especially if you are located in India and SAARC countries.
Bookings or your seat will only be guaranteed once we receive payment in full.
Red Education reserves the right to cancel your booking or seat if payment is not received in full, prior to course commencement.
Payment may be made by credit card, however surcharges will be included (Amex 2.5% and Visa/Mastercard 1.5%). Paypal May also be used for payment.
Any local taxes or bank fees, if applicable, will also be payable where applicable.
All training credit orders must be invoiced in full at the time of purchase and paid as per Red Education’s payment terms.
Expiration of Courses
All courses purchased must be completed within 90 days of the Purchase Order date to Red Education.