Red Education reserves the right to modify or temporarily suspend use of the Red Education Training and Packaged Services or portions thereof.
Cancellation by Red Education
In the event that Red Education deems it necessary to cancel or reschedule a course because of force majeure or other unforeseeable circumstances (for example, in the case of accident or illness of the instructor). Red Education will make every effort to place you onto another set of course dates. Red Education is not liable for any travel and lodging expenses and will not credit or refund an order under these circumstances.
Red Education reserves the right to cancel or change course locations and times, but as much notice will be given as possible. Red Education will not be liable for any losses and liability is limited to a free resit (refer our Training Guarantee).
Rescheduling by Customer
Once the Red Education training or professional service is scheduled
(including using training credits), Customer’s reschedule shall be subject to the provisions below.
|If Customer notifies Red Education fifteen (15) or more days prior to the scheduled services||No rescheduling charges.|
|If Customer notifies Red Education in between seven and fourteen (7 – 14) days of the scheduled services||50% of the invoiced fee is due as a rescheduling charge.|
|If Customer notifies Red Education within seven (7) days of the scheduled services||100% of the invoiced fees is payable.|
Cancellation by Customer
If a customer cancels a Purchase Order that has been invoiced by Red Education due to a change of circumstance beyond Red Education’s control, the cancellation shall be subject to the provisions below.
|If Customer cancels the order fifteen (15) or more days prior to the scheduled services||25% of the invoiced fee applies.|
|If Customer notifies Red Education within fourteen (14) days of the scheduled services||100% of the invoiced fees is payable.|
In the case of a no-show, the full fee will be forfeited and a refund will NOT be given. A no-show is when a registration is made and the student doesn’t attend the course nor cancels it.
If a participant fails to attend the registered date due to illness, they can reschedule to attend the same course at a new date upon submission of a medical certificate. A cancellation charge will not be levied in this case.
Customer may substitute an Employee registered to attend a course with another Employee, provided that:
– Red Education receives a notification from the customer of this substitution within Four (4) business days of the relevant scheduled training. If the notification is received less than Four (4) business days prior to the relevant scheduled training an admin fee of $250 AUD will be charged direct to the student.
– The Substituting Employee meets the course prerequisites, if any.
Customers are advised that if they register for a course within two weeks of the course running we cannot guarantee a paper manual.
Special offers are region exclusive. Always check with your account manager whether an offer is applicable in your region especially if you are located in India and SAARC countries.
- Bookings for your seat will only be guaranteed once we receive payment in full.
- Red Education reserves the right to cancel your booking or seat if payment is not received in full, prior to course commencement.
- Payment may be made by credit card; however, surcharges will be included (Amex, Visa & Mastercard 1.5%). Paypal May also be used for payment and will attract a 3% surcharge.
- Any local taxes or bank fees, if applicable, will also be payable where applicable.
- All training credit orders must be invoiced in full at the time of purchase and paid as per Red Education’s payment terms.
- All courses registered for must be completed within 90 days of the Purchase Order date to Red Education.
- All Training Credits purchased have an expiry date of 12 months from the Purchase Order date to Red Education.