This Privacy Statement helps you understand why and how we collect and use personal information, and what to do if you have questions, concerns or complaints.
Types of personal data Red Education collects
We obtain personal data directly from you or your employer; from third-party sources such as resellers, distributors, and referrals from customers.
Personal information, including your name, company name and contact details, is collected to conduct our training and services, to send you updates and for marketing and advertising activities. We collect, store, and use the following data:
- Personal information including name, email address and phone number. We also keep professional information such as title, and employer’s name.
- Customers’ experiences with Red Education products, services, events, and online marketing.
- Contact information collected through interactions with Red Education through our employees (e.g., interactions with sales team).
- Information about actual or prospective users’ interests.
- Payment information for purchases with Red Education.
Collection and Retention of Customer Information
Red Education collects the following information:
- Red Education collects personally identifiable customer information from
- Third parties, like resellers and distributors.
- Service providers
- You directly when you contact us seeking more information
- Physical forms (like attendance forms) and digital forms (like requesting a quote or class registration forms)
- Online tools and landing pages
- Red Education collects information that is not personally identifiable to the user, such as referring URL addresses, time spent in certain areas of the site, and origination of the user.
- Some information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, and access times. This information is used by Red Education for operating the web site, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the web site.
Red Education usage and sharing of Personal Data with others
A fair share of Red Education’s training and services are sold through its business partners (resellers, distributors, etc.). In order to transact business, Red Education shares limited information with the Red Education partners that resell Red Education products.
Red Education could use and share personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our training and to analyse, improve and develop our services.
- To manage our relationships with partners, resellers, distributors, and others.
- For marketing, advertising, customer service and other communications.
- To provide a third party with confirmation or denial of an individual’s claimed certification status.
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our business and commercial relationships.
- For an actual or contemplated business sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, or reorganization.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To establish, exercise, or defend legal claims if necessary.
- For any other purposes requested or permitted by our customers or users.
Apart from the aforementioned purposes, Red Education will not disclose any personal information, without notice, unless required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary.
Personal Data rights and choices
Red Education is sensitive to the fact that some of its customers prefer not to receive offers or product promotions. Customers who wish to not receive these offers may use the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of any email to opt out. You cannot opt out of certain communications (such as billing-related).
You are in control of the personal information you have with us. You retain the right to change or access these details at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
Data transfer across countries
We are a global company with the main office located in Sydney, Australia. Red Education’s affiliated service providers and trusted third parties with whom we share the personal data as described in this Privacy Notice are located in Australia or elsewhere in the world. Red Education complies with legal requirements for protecting the movement of data across borders.
To protect personal data, we have put in place reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. However, we cannot assure you that data that we collect will never be used or disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice.
Red Education conducts surveys mainly regarding training. The information you provide is used internally for feedback, marketing and analytics purposes.
Links to Other Sites
On the website, Red Education may provide links to third parties that provide certification information, articles and other information that may be of interest to you. Should you choose to visit these sites, you should read their privacy policies to understand what information they collect from you and how they use it. Red Education is not responsible for the privacy statements or actions of other websites.
Notification of Changes
Red Education may change this Privacy Notice at any time, including to reflect changes in the law or our data practices. Any updated Privacy Notice will be accessible on rededucation.com. Red Education also reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices. When Red Education does, Red Education will revise this statement.
Your continued use of the website indicates your agreement to the modified terms, conditions, and notices.
Questions or Complaints
Red Education recognizes and respects your privacy expectations. You may contact us with any concerns or complaints regarding our privacy practices at
- +61 2 9657 4242
- Level 6, 65 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060