MobileIron: Support Specialist Intermediate v9.7: This accreditation is designed for Technical Support Engineers and provides intermediate level training for troubleshooting the MobileIron platform, at both the server level and the device level. This accreditation also provides guidance on the available logging and diagnostics utilities that are available for Core, Sentry and Connector which helps facilitate the process of troubleshooting issues that arise. Topics to be covered will include:
- Troubleshooting of Sentry issues related to Active Sync and AppTunnel
- Logging and Diagnostic Tools available to help troubleshoot issues with Core, Sentry and Connector
- Overview of Certificate-Based Authentication
- Troubleshooting Certificate-Based Authentication with Sentry
- Troubleshooting Kerberos Constrained Delegation in Single-Realm and Multi-Realm deployments
- Android Advanced Logging
- Troubleshooting issues with Core LDAP syncs and Connector
- Troubleshooting Core and Sentry Performance issues
- Troubleshooting Core High Availability
Prerequisite to watch these trainings: None. Viewing the trainings is free.
Prerequisite to obtain an accreditation certificate: Pass the exam (Assessment: Support Specialist Intermediate v9.7) with an 80% or better.
Recommended background: To get the full benefit from this class you should be familiar with general IP connectivity configurations, and ideally have hands-on data networking, system implementation and troubleshooting experience. Basic mobility experience with iOS and Android, basic virtualization experience, familiarity with PKI concepts and Single Sign-On technologies would also be beneficial.
Gathering Client Logs – Advanced v9.7
Sentry Exchange and Active Sync v9.7
Sentry Tunneling v9.7
Certificate-Based Authentication v9.7
Kerberos Authentication v9.7
Cloud Troubleshooting v9.7
Troubleshooting Core Issues v9.7
Windows 10 v9.7
Assessment: Support Specialist Intermediate v9.7
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION|