Check Point Harmony Endpoint Specialist (CCES)
This course is designed for Security Administrators who are responsible for managing a Harmony Endpoint security solution
Register your interest in this course here
Register your interest now
30Jan2 days, Tue & Wed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMVirtual - AUS
Session 1Tue 30 Jan 09:00 - Tue 30 Jan 17:00Virtual - AUS
Session 2Wed 31 Jan 09:00 - Wed 31 Jan 17:00Virtual - AUS
- $2,500.00 excl. GST
25Mar2 days, Mon & Tue 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMVirtual - AUS
Session 1Mon 25 Mar 09:00 - Mon 25 Mar 17:00Virtual - AUS
Session 2Tue 26 Mar 09:00 - Tue 26 Mar 17:00Virtual - AUS
- $2,500.00 excl. GST
2-day Specialist course which provides an understanding of the skills necessary to effectively manage and protect your endpoint security network using the Check Point R81.20-V1.0 Harmony Endpoint product.
- Describe Check Point Infinity’s Consolidated Security Architecture.
- Explain the difference between the Harmony Endpoint On-Premises and Cloud management environments.
- Identify the main components of the Harmony Endpoint Security Architecture.
- Identity the basic workflow for Harmony Endpoint Security Management.
- Give examples of useful resources for Harmony Endpoint Security Management.
- Log into the Web Management Console.
- Navigate the Web Management interface to gain a basic understanding of the features and capabilities Harmony Endpoint provides for Security Management.
- Discuss situations where it might be necessary to change default policy rules.
- Identify recommended releases for a Harmony Endpoint Client deployment.
- Recognize the different types of data security available to deploy.
- Describe how Full Disk Encryption protects and recovers data that is accessed and stored on Endpoint computers.
- Identify how to secure removable media devices and protect ports.
- Identify remote Help and recovery capabilities.
- Discuss the challenges of threat prevention.
- Give examples of advanced threats.
- Identify how Harmony Endpoint defends networks against advanced threats.
- Identify the components in standalone and distributed Harmony Endpoint deployments.
- Identify sizing guidelines for Harmony Endpoint deployments.
- Explain how to expand the environment for large-scale configurations.
- Explain the difference between Active Directory and High Availability servers.
- Identify useful resources for troubleshooting Harmony Endpoint.
- Give examples of potential problems or issues that might occur when using Harmony Endpoint.
- Investigate and troubleshoot basic Harmony Endpoint troubleshooting scenarios.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for security engineers, developers, and Check Point resellers who need to deploy and manage Endpoint Security within their security environment and are working towards their Point Certified Endpoint Specialist (CCES) certification.
UNIX and Windows operating systems
Attending Check Point Training Courses, helps you reach your certification goals and ensures that you know every detail about Check Point Technologies. Here at Red Education, we cover all Check Point’s training courses. To Learn more, head to our course outline page.