Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R81.1 - Spanish
This Advanced three-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot the R81.10 Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
Register your interest in this course here
Register your interest now
• Provide an overview of the upgrade service and options available.
• Explain how to perform management upgrade and migration.
• Articulate the process using CPUSE features.
• Articulate the purpose and function of Management High Availability.
• Explain Primary vs Secondary, Active vs Standby and Synchronization.
• Explain disaster recovery steps in case the primary management server becomes unavailable.
• Provide overview of Central Deployment in SmartConsole.
• Articulate an understanding of Security Gateway cluster upgrade methods.
• Explain about Multi Version Cluster (MVC) upgrades.
• Discuss Gaia Commands and how they are used.
• Explain the main processes on s and s.
• Describe how to work with scripts and SmartTasks to configure automatic actions.
• Explain the Management Data Plane Separation (MDPS)
• Explain kernel operations and traffic flow
• Articulate Dynamic and Updatable Objects in Security Gateways
• Explain the policy installation flow and files used.
• Describe the use of policy installation history.
• Explain concurrent and accelerated install policy.
• Describe an overview of APIs and ways to use and authenticate.
• Explain how to make changes in GAIA and management configuration.
• Explain how to install policy using API.
• Explain how the SecureXL acceleration technology enhances and optimizes Security Gateway performance.
• Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance.
• Articulate how utilizing multiple traffic queues can make traffic handling more efficient.
• Discuss Site-to-Site VPN basics, deployment and communities.
• Describe how to analyze and interpret VPN tunnel traffic.
• Explain Link Selection and ISP Redundancy options.
• Explain tunnel management features.
• Discuss Check Point Remote Access solutions and how they differ from each other.
• Describe how client security can be provided by Remote Access .
• Explain authentication methods including machine authentication.
• Explain Multiple Entry Point (MEP).
• Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blade and how it secures communication and data exchange during remote connections.
• Describe Mobile Access deployment options.
• Discuss various features in Mobile Access like Portals, Link Translation, running Native Applications, Reverse Proxy and more.
• Explain basic concepts of Clustering and ClusterXL.
• Explain about Cluster Control Protocol (CCP) and synchronization.
• Describe advanced ClusterXL functions and modes like Load Sharing, Active-Active, VMAC mode etc.
• Discuss Cluster Correction Layer (CCL) to provide connection stickyness.
• Advanced Logs and Monitoring
•Explain how to determine if the configuration is compliant with the best practices.
• Explain how to set action items to meet the compliance.
• Discuss how SmartEvent functions to identify critical security issues
• Describe the components of SmartEvent and their deployment options.
• Discuss how SmartEvent can assist in reporting security threats.
• Explain how to customize event definitions and set an Event Policy.
CCSA Training or Certification, fundamental Unix and Windows knowledge, certificate management experience, system administration and networking knowledge.