Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R81.1- Portuguese
The three-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of R81.10 Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system.
Register your interest in this course here
Register your interest now
• Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks.
• Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
• Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools.
• Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to give user access.
• Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks.
• Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
• Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
• Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
• Understand how to enable the Application Control and URL Filtering software.
• Blades to block access to various applications.
• Describe how to configure manual and automatic NAT.
• Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements.
• Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions for network attacks.
• Articulate how the Intrusion Prevention System is configured, maintained and tuned.
• Understand the Infinity Threat Prevention system.
• Knowledge about Check Point’s IoT Protect.
Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking technology, the Internet and TCP/IP.