This intense, hands-on, training course is a blend of the vSphere: Optimize & Scale and vSphere Troubleshooting classes; it brings the best of each of these advanced courses into a single unique offering that equips experienced VMware administrators with the knowledge to effectively optimize and troubleshoot vSphere at an expert level. It also provides excellent preparation for vSphere certifications such as the VCP-DCV, VCAP-DCA and the VCIX-DCV.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise.
• Manage changes to the vSphere environment.
• Optimize the performance of all vSphere components.
• Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage vSphere
• Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts.
• Harden the vSphere environment against security threats.
• Use the VMware vSphere® Web Client, the command-line interface, and log files to diagnose and correct problems in vSphere.
• Troubleshoot networking, storage, vCenter Server, ESXi host, vSphere cluster, vMotion® & virtual machine issues.