This three-day training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design a VMware vSphere® 6.5 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design a virtualization solution that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security, and that uses VMware best practices.
This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Assess the business and application requirements of the current environment
• Apply a framework to a design
• Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
• Create a design that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security
• Design the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design the virtual data center for an enterprise
• Design the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
• Design virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
• Design security, management, and recoverability features for an enterprise