This two-day course is designed for data center operators who are responsible for the day-to-day management of a VMware vSphere® environment using VMware vRealize® Operations™. This course will teach you how to use vRealize Operations as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.5, VMware vCenter Server® 6.5, and vRealize Operations 6.6.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Navigate the VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ user interface
• Use views and reports to gather information about the environment
• Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common and complex vSphere operational issues
• Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization, and perform capacity planning and what-if analyses
• Use tags and groups to logically organize objects, for example, by application, by organization, or by
• Configure policies to meet the operational needs of your environment