VMware vRealize Operations Manager for Operators is for data center operators who are responsible for the day-to-day operation of a VMware vSphere® environment. This course teaches the operator how to use VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 5.x, VMware vCenter Server™ 5.x, and vRealize Operations Manager 6.0. Note: If you have taken the VMware vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage course, duplicate content makes this course unsuitable for you.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Navigate the vRealize Operations Manager user interface
• Use views and reports to gather information about the environment
• Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common vSphere operational issues
• Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization
• Create logical groups of objects in the environment
• Configure policies to meet the operational needs of the environment