This five-day hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve competence in operating and troubleshooting the VMware NSX® 6.2 environment. In this course, you will be presented with various types of technical problems. You will learn how to identify the problems and solve them through a systematic process. You will also be introduced to several operational, management, and troubleshooting tools.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Establish and apply a structured approach and methodology for troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot NSX infrastructure and component problems
• Troubleshoot physical and logical networking problems involving switching and routing
• Troubleshoot advanced edge services
• Troubleshoot network security problems
• Use tools to monitor, operate, and troubleshoot NSX deployments