This one-day course is designed to equip you with the skills to install, configure, and upgrade an onpremise VMware AirWatch® server. You will have access to hands-on labs and learn upgrade options and strategies, as well as how to troubleshoot common installation and upgrade problems. Advanced installation techniques are discussed, including the use of high availability and redundancy.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Identify important installation and upgrade prerequisites
• Learn to install, configure, and upgrade an on-premise VMware AirWatch server
• Discuss the benefits of using advanced installation techniques, including the use of high availability and enabling redundancy through multiserver configurations
• Review and recommend appropriate upgrade options and strategies
• Troubleshoot common installation and upgrade problems