This two-day course will provide you with the skills required to configure and provision VMware AirWatch® cloud deployments. It will cover the enablement of containerized applications, deployment and management of corporate email, and integration with enterprise resources. You will access hands-on labs and learn best practices for mobile deployment, with a focus on how to deploy and manage VMware AirWatch applications. Students who complete this course and pass the accreditation exam may enroll in the VMware AirWatch: Install and Deploy On-Premise Solutions course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Configure and provision cloud deployments
• Learn VMware AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
• Integrate with enterprise resources by installing the AirWatch Cloud Connector
• Enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of VMware AirWatch® Tunnel™ and AirWatch Content Gateway
• Deploy and manage corporate email through integration with Windows PowerShell or through the use of VMware AirWatch® Secure Email Gateway™