AlgoSec offers its customers the ASMS Foundations course. This course covers AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer and FireFlow basic end to end functionalities.
Students who complete the ASMS Foundations training course are certified as ASMS Users
Duration – 3 Days
What you'll learn?
- Firewall Analyzer Overview
- Install, Add Devices
- Operation Management
- Security Management
- Support and AlgoCare
- FireFlow Overview
- FireFlow Traffic-Change Request
- FireFlow Workflows
- Customizing FireFlow Interfaces
- ASMS Users and Roles
- Request Templates
- Visual Flow
- Certification Test
Who Should Take This Training?
This training course is designed for: IT Managers, Project Managers, Executives, Network Engineers, Security Engineers, Network Operations who need to understand key ASMS functionality.
Participants are expected to have:
- Basic knowledge of firewall configuration, operation and management
- Understanding of firewall policies and rules
- Completed the online course modules:
- Performing compliance and risk analysis using AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer reports
- Exploring your network with AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer
- Performing policy optimization using AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer
- Managing traffic-change requests using AlgoSec FireFlow
CERTIFIED ALGOSEC SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR (CASA)
AlgoSec offers its customers level 2 certification training sessions:
- AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer
- AlgoSec FireFlow.
The training includes both theoretical sessions as well as hands-on lab exercises. At the end of each course, attendees take the certification exam and will become a Certified AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer and/or FireFlow Security Administrator, if successful.