Duration: 2 days.
Audience: This course is intended for experienced users of the BIG-IP LTM system including system and network administrators and
architects responsible for network design.
Pre-requisites: Prior to attending the Architecting BIG-IP in an Application Delivery Network course the student must have attended
the BIG-IP LTM Essentials and Advanced Topics courses. The student can also benefit from several months experience
configuring and designing with the BIG-IP LTM product before attending this course.
Topics Covered: Implementing BIG-IP in the Network
- nPath (Direct Server Return)
Virtual Server & SNAT applications
- Active / Standby best practices
- Multi data centre availability including BIG-IP GTM and Link Controller
BIG-IP LTM’s role in Security
BIG-IP as a default deny device
BIG-IP's part in a security architecture
Optional software modules available (ASM and MSM)
- BIG-IP Application features
- Latency's effect on applications
- Overcoming WAN impacts on applications
- Optional software module available (Web Accelerator)
and @reply to receive your complimentary BIG-IP LTM Path Flow Diagram, ASM Cookie Signing and BIG-IP Profile Graph.