Red Education Training Guarantee
Our courses have been developed with clear objectives to ensure each delegate attending achieves their own professional goals.
However, if any delegate feels the course does not meet its stated objectives we offer the delegate the opportunity to come back and attend the same course free of charge.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to Red Education courses only
- Delegates must make the trainer aware of any issues either during the course or immediately after
- The course evaluation form should be completed accordingly requesting a free resit
- The free course must be taken within six months of the original course
- Delegates must bring back the original course materials for the free resit
Attendee feedback is vital to us to ensure we are continually offering the highest standard of training possible. We welcome all comments good or bad, and thank all our attendees for taking the time to communicate with us.
If you have any comments that you would like to share with us please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Education Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellation charges will not apply if we receive notice of cancellation 14 days prior to the start of the course. If we receive the notice of cancellation up to 7 days prior to the start of the course, a cancellation charge of 50% of the fees is due. The fees are as per Red Education's invoice. For cancellations within 7 days of the course commencement, the full fees are payable.
2. Attendee substitutions are permitted.
3. In the event that we cancel a course because of force majeure or other unforseeable circumstances (for example, in the case of accident or illness of the instructor) Red Education will make every effort to place you onto another set of course dates. Red Education is not liable for any travel and lodging expenses.
4. Refund will NOT be given for No Shows, and the full fee will be forfeited. A No Show is defined as an attendee not attending a course they are registered for without any communication to Red Education prior to the course commencement. If a participant fails to attend on the registered date due to illness, a new date for a course offering the same subject matter will be scheduled upon submission of a medical certificate. A cancellation charge will not be levied in this case.
5. Red Education reserves the right to cancel or change course locations and times, but as much notice will be given as possible. Red Education will not be liable for any losses and liability is limited to a free resit (refer Training Guarantee above).
6. If a customer cancels a Purchase Order that has been invoiced by Red Education due to a change of circumstance beyond Red Education's control, a 25% cancellation fee applies.
Bookings or your seat will only be guaranteed once we receive payment in full.
Red Education reserves the right to cancel your booking or seat if payment is not received in full, prior to course commencement.
Payment may be made by credit card, however surcharges will be included (Amex 2.5% and Visa/Mastercard 1.5%).
Any local taxes or bank fees, if applicable, will also be payable where applicable.
Expiration of Courses
All courses registered for must be completed within 90 days of the Purchase Order date to Red Education.